The tea room offers original products: medieval herbal teas and infusions, syrups, abbey beers, homemade terrines and soup, tarts and ice-creams which you can taste while enjoying the tranquillity of the surroundings.
The tea room is open every day from 12pm to 6.30pm from June 15th to September 15th.
During summer : pray menu - 15.80€ and Brother menu - 13.80€ (without drinks)
[Precautionary health measures to prevent Covid-19 transmission]
All staff wear a facemask in public rooms and in the kitchen.
- Visitors must wear a facemask when moving around the site. It must be worn when entering the tearoom (tisanerie), when going to the toilets and when paying your bill.
- Spacing between visitors’ tables should be a minimum of one metre. Tables are limited to groups of 10 in total and the maximum occupancy permitted is 26.
- No standing at the bar, no drinking/eating at the bar.
- Entering and exiting the tearoom are by two separate doors only.
- A hydroalcoholic gel pump dispenser is available for use by visitors and staff.
- The plastic menus are to be disinfected after they have been touched by a table’s occupants.
- Settling up can take place at tables or at the till, “contactless” payment with a bank card is preferred.